Hospital Flat

Area Camping & Campground information exchange

Hospital Flat

Postby steveinsocal » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:47 am

Been years since I've been there. Have a reservation for site #17 in a couple weeks. ANyone know the condition of this campground - especially the sites right on the river? Any info is appreciated!
steveinsocal

Re: Hospital Flat

Postby admin » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:15 pm

Most of the campgrounds up river are ok. Haven't been to Hospital Flat in a while either but it should be in good shape. Of course not as good as Willie kept Headquarters when he was host there.

While your there you might visit Limestone campground, up MTN 99 from Hospital Flat. I think it's still off the reservation grid but you might like to take a trip through and see what it's like for the future. I always liked it for the shade. Try a trip through Fairview also. And if you haven't been to McNally's pop in for dinner. The Fairview Special (filet and shrimp) is always great. It's become a little pricey for the local area but in the "real world" the menu prices are normal for the quality.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip. Watch the family and yourself around the river no matter how inviting it looks.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Camping